Tuesday, May 31, 2011

This is me and my BFF Jessica! We have known each other since we were in the first grade and now we are both stay at home mommies living out in Corona. Jessica is expecting baby #3 in the beginning of June and since every baby deserves a little celebration, we decided to throw her a baby shower luncheon.
Of course we had to do a fun dessert table for the guests. Becca (another childhood friend) helped me with the goodies for the table.
Vanilla cupcakes with pink frosting (of course). My mom made the cute cupcake toppers...the stickers were ordered from ETSY.
Red Velvet Cupcakes with cream cheese frosting!! I'm craving one right now!
Some of the cookies I made for baby Madison
Some of the beautiful desserts Becca made...she has great piping skills!!

Me, Jessica and Becca! Can't wait to meet little Madison!

0 comments:

Post a Comment